منتديات تاسوست الخضرا
اعضاء وزوار المنتدى الكرام
نتشرف بوجودكم بيننا أو انضمامكم الى أسرة منتديات تاسوست الخضرا
يمكنكم في اي وقت مراسلة الادارة للرد على استفساراتكم على البريدالالكتروني التالي
tassoust1990@live.fr
منتديات تاسوست الخضرا
اعضاء وزوار المنتدى الكرام
نتشرف بوجودكم بيننا أو انضمامكم الى أسرة منتديات تاسوست الخضرا
يمكنكم في اي وقت مراسلة الادارة للرد على استفساراتكم على البريدالالكتروني التالي
tassoust1990@live.fr
منتديات تاسوست الخضرا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات تاسوست الخضرا

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
amin
Preparations Before Praying Vote_rcapPreparations Before Praying Voting_barPreparations Before Praying Vote_lcap 
badreddin zaidi
Preparations Before Praying Vote_rcapPreparations Before Praying Voting_barPreparations Before Praying Vote_lcap 
اسمحوا لي
دروب الفلاح48
JAWHAR
سيرين
f.e.d
houda2013
أمواج بلا شاطئ
معاك يالخضرا
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» جميع دروس مادة الرياضيات انشطة عددية+انشطة هندسية / 2 متوسط
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 04, 2015 1:21 pm من طرف abderezakghano

» الرفيق للسنة 2 متوسط حلول الكتاب المدرسي
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 04, 2015 1:15 pm من طرف abderezakghano

» هل من مرحب
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 31, 2015 1:49 pm من طرف Hoù Dà

»  دروس و حلول تمارين كتاب الفيزياء للسنة الثانية متوسط
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 05, 2015 7:26 am من طرف خميس حدودة

» الفرض الثالث في مادة التربية الإسلامية لسنة 3 متوسط
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 27, 2015 9:28 am من طرف abderezakghano

» كوبون تخفيض على سماعات رياضية تعمل بالبلوثوث من gearbest
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2015 6:01 pm من طرف amin

» كوبون تخفيض لساعة دكية من موقع gearbest
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2015 5:46 pm من طرف amin

» كوبون تخفيض على مصباح يدوي من موقع gearbest
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 08, 2015 7:18 pm من طرف amin

» التجربة الثانية شراء اكسسوارات من تني ديال tinydeal
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 04, 2014 10:43 am من طرف amin

»  شرح شامل عن موقع التسوق tinydeal مع تجربة شراء هاتف
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 04, 2014 9:55 am من طرف amin

» حلول تمارين الكتاب المدرسي لمادة اللغة الانجليزية الثالثة متوسط
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 16, 2014 5:16 pm من طرف lina molay

» مكسب يومي من 50 : 60 دولار...مجرب
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 09, 2014 10:43 am من طرف king kimel

» حلول تمارين الكتاب المدرسي للسنة الأولى ثانوي جذع مشترك آداب لمادة الفيزياء
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 02, 2014 10:04 am من طرف زائر

» الرجاء المساعدة
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 15, 2014 1:57 pm من طرف hassiba alg

» بحث حول الثغور الورقية
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 14, 2014 5:49 pm من طرف amin

» تحميل cdيحتوي على دروس في الاعلام الالي لكل السنوات CD: informatique pour tous
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 24, 2014 7:25 pm من طرف قيري

» المكتبة المدهلة لطلاب علوم التسير تحميل جميع الدروس الجزء 1
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 24, 2014 5:42 pm من طرف لطيفة محمد

» ......تحميل 30 كتابا قانونيا متنّوعا ....
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 24, 2014 5:35 pm من طرف لطيفة محمد

» ~تعلّمي الطبخ..وصفات متجددة بالصور و التفاصيل~
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 01, 2014 7:04 am من طرف ali1200

» دروس HISTOIRES DES SCIENCES
Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 31, 2014 7:15 am من طرف ali1200

Preparations Before Praying

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
اسمحوا لي
مسيّر المنتدى
مسيّر المنتدى

رقم العضوية : 2
Preparations Before Praying 20px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg
ذكر عدد المساهمات : 1132
نقاط : 8403
السٌّمعَة : 15
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/09/2010

Preparations Before Praying Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Preparations Before Praying   Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Preparations Before Praying:

There are five prayers which are obligatory and rewardable. There are other prayers which are rewardable but optional to perform. The optional prayers require the same preparation as the five required prayers. There are several requirements of the person who performs the prayer. The person praying must be Muslim and must have reached the state of mental discrimination which is usually around seven lunar years (about 6 3/4 solar years).
Taharah (Purification)
The Muslim must have the proper Taharah (purification) before performing the prayers. This comprises the removal of najas (filthy) substances and performing wudu’ (ablution) or ghusl (full shower).
Removal of Najas (Filthy substances)
Islamically, there are substances that are considered filthy and must Not be on the person’s body, clothes, place of prayer, or even carried when praying. Some of these substances include urine, feces, blood, vomit, pus, and discharges from the penis and vagina, except maniyy (semen and the woman’s fluid of orgasm) which is not filthy.
To clean oneself after urinating and defecating, the person dries himself of all urine with toilet paper after urinating, and then pours water on the areas where the urine was. In the case of defecation, the person is correct if he removes the defecation with toilet paper and then pours water on the stained area to remove the traces. It is also acceptable to use either toilet paper or water only. However, the exclusive use of toilet paper has conditions. The urine must not go beyond the exit area and must not dry there. Also, one’s defecation must not spread past the area of the buttocks which comes together when one is standing.
Wudu' (Ablution)
Allah revealed:
قال الله تعالى:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُواْ إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلاةِ فاغْسِلُواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ وَأَيْدِيَكُمْ إِلَى الْمَرَافِقِ وَامْسَحُواْ بِرُؤُوسِكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُمْ إِلَى الْكَعْبَ
This verse from the Qur’an means: “0 you who believe, if you stand up for prayer, wash your face and arms up to [and including] the elbows and wet wipe [part of] your head and wash your feet up to [and including] the ankles.” (al-Ma’idah, 6)
Wudu' (Ablution) has obligatory and recommended parts. The obligatory parts are those parts which if left out the wudu' is not valid. The recommended parts are those parts which if left out the wudu' would still be valid, but one misses out on that reward. The wudu’ must be made with water only.
How to Perform Wudu’
It is recommended to say بِسم الله “Bismillah” (with the Name of Allah) while washing the hands.
It is recommended to wash the two hands with the wrists three times (figure-1- ).
It is recommended to rinse the mouth three times using the right hand (figure -2- ).
It is recommended to draw water into the nose with the right hand and to blow it out of the nose with the left hand three times (figure-3- ).
It is an obligation to have the proper intention. When the water toches the first part of your face say in your heart “I intend to perform wudu'”.
It is an obligation to wash your face, from the normal hairline to the chin and from one ear to the other including the hair and skin. The inner part of the man’s thick beard is excluded (figure-4- ).
If a string was put at the middle of the forehead at the normal hairline and drawn to the top of the ear, then one washes all that would be below that string, both hair and skin, with the ears excluded (figure-4a-4b).
It is recommended to wash the face three times.
It is an obligation to wash the hands, forearms, and elbows.
It is recommended to wash them three times each. Start with the right and then the left (figure-5- ).
It is an obligation to wet wipe part of the head, between the normal hairline and the occiput (figure-6- ).
It is recommended to wet wipe both ears three times (figure-7- ).
It is an obligation to wash the feet with the ankles. It is recommended to wash them three times starting with the right foot (figure-8- ).
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
JAWHAR
المشرفة العامة
المشرفة العامة
JAWHAR

انثى عدد المساهمات : 723
نقاط : 6226
السٌّمعَة : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/11/2010
العمر : 33

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Preparations Before Praying   Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 19, 2011 5:02 pm

شكرااااااااااا لك
في انتظار دروسك القادمة
فهيمة18
عضو مجتهد
عضو مجتهد
فهيمة18

انثى عدد المساهمات : 130
نقاط : 4937
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2011
العمر : 31

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Preparations Before Praying   Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 27, 2011 7:58 pm

thank you omar boumaza am very happy whith you
the five required prayers. There are several requirements of the person who performs the prayer. The person praying must be Muslim and must have reached the state of mental discrimination which is usually around seven lunar years
اسمحوا لي
مسيّر المنتدى
مسيّر المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Preparations Before Praying   Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 05, 2011 7:50 pm

جوهر شكرا لكي على تتبعكي لدروسي وأنا لن أبخل عليكي فقط استفيدي
Thanks to my sister on this beautiful reply, I've got all the words have
been received and is now on your words become static in my heart
فهيمة18
عضو مجتهد
عضو مجتهد
فهيمة18

انثى عدد المساهمات : 130
نقاط : 4937
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2011
العمر : 31

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Preparations Before Praying   Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 06, 2011 2:28 pm

حقا شكرا لك والله ردك أعجبني
وخاصة عندما ترد على من يكتب بالعربية بالعربية وعلى من يكتب بلغات أخرى بنفس اللغة
والله لقد سررت كثيرا بردك وأعجبتني هذه الحكمة التي سقتها إلي شكرا لك

اسمحوا لي
مسيّر المنتدى
مسيّر المنتدى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Preparations Before Praying   Preparations Before Praying I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 06, 2011 5:31 pm

الحمد لله على كل حال
ولكن خاطب الناس بلغتهم
وأنا حتى لا يقال عني متكبر يجب ان أتواضع واكتب لكل واحد بما يكتب

Preparations Before Praying
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات تاسوست الخضرا :: المنتدى الإسلامي :: العلوم الاسلامية باللغات العالمية-
انتقل الى: