منتديات تاسوست الخضرا
اعضاء وزوار المنتدى الكرام
نتشرف بوجودكم بيننا أو انضمامكم الى أسرة منتديات تاسوست الخضرا
يمكنكم في اي وقت مراسلة الادارة للرد على استفساراتكم على البريدالالكتروني التالي
tassoust1990@live.fr
منتديات تاسوست الخضرا
اعضاء وزوار المنتدى الكرام
نتشرف بوجودكم بيننا أو انضمامكم الى أسرة منتديات تاسوست الخضرا
يمكنكم في اي وقت مراسلة الادارة للرد على استفساراتكم على البريدالالكتروني التالي
tassoust1990@live.fr
منتديات تاسوست الخضرا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات تاسوست الخضرا

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
amin
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية Vote_rcapبحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية Voting_barبحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية Vote_lcap 
badreddin zaidi
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية Vote_rcapبحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية Voting_barبحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية Vote_lcap 
اسمحوا لي
دروب الفلاح48
JAWHAR
سيرين
f.e.d
houda2013
أمواج بلا شاطئ
معاك يالخضرا
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» جميع دروس مادة الرياضيات انشطة عددية+انشطة هندسية / 2 متوسط
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 04, 2015 1:21 pm من طرف abderezakghano

» الرفيق للسنة 2 متوسط حلول الكتاب المدرسي
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 04, 2015 1:15 pm من طرف abderezakghano

» هل من مرحب
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 31, 2015 1:49 pm من طرف Hoù Dà

»  دروس و حلول تمارين كتاب الفيزياء للسنة الثانية متوسط
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 05, 2015 7:26 am من طرف خميس حدودة

» الفرض الثالث في مادة التربية الإسلامية لسنة 3 متوسط
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 27, 2015 9:28 am من طرف abderezakghano

» كوبون تخفيض على سماعات رياضية تعمل بالبلوثوث من gearbest
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2015 6:01 pm من طرف amin

» كوبون تخفيض لساعة دكية من موقع gearbest
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2015 5:46 pm من طرف amin

» كوبون تخفيض على مصباح يدوي من موقع gearbest
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 08, 2015 7:18 pm من طرف amin

» التجربة الثانية شراء اكسسوارات من تني ديال tinydeal
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 04, 2014 10:43 am من طرف amin

»  شرح شامل عن موقع التسوق tinydeal مع تجربة شراء هاتف
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 04, 2014 9:55 am من طرف amin

» حلول تمارين الكتاب المدرسي لمادة اللغة الانجليزية الثالثة متوسط
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 16, 2014 5:16 pm من طرف lina molay

» مكسب يومي من 50 : 60 دولار...مجرب
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 09, 2014 10:43 am من طرف king kimel

» حلول تمارين الكتاب المدرسي للسنة الأولى ثانوي جذع مشترك آداب لمادة الفيزياء
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 02, 2014 10:04 am من طرف زائر

» الرجاء المساعدة
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 15, 2014 1:57 pm من طرف hassiba alg

» بحث حول الثغور الورقية
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 14, 2014 5:49 pm من طرف amin

» تحميل cdيحتوي على دروس في الاعلام الالي لكل السنوات CD: informatique pour tous
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 24, 2014 7:25 pm من طرف قيري

» المكتبة المدهلة لطلاب علوم التسير تحميل جميع الدروس الجزء 1
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 24, 2014 5:42 pm من طرف لطيفة محمد

» ......تحميل 30 كتابا قانونيا متنّوعا ....
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 24, 2014 5:35 pm من طرف لطيفة محمد

» ~تعلّمي الطبخ..وصفات متجددة بالصور و التفاصيل~
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 01, 2014 7:04 am من طرف ali1200

» دروس HISTOIRES DES SCIENCES
بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 31, 2014 7:15 am من طرف ali1200

بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
salamo
إدارة المنتدى
إدارة المنتدى
salamo

بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية 20px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg
ذكر عدد المساهمات : 147
نقاط : 5475
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/02/2011
العمر : 33

بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية   بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 23, 2012 5:39 pm

1 - Introduction
have combined the efforts of rights since the ancient times about the fourth millennium BC in the formulation of human civilizations across different parts of the world to leave a timeless mark in the history books, what is civilization? And what are the most prominent of civilizations? Where and what factors have emerged that have helped to prosperity?

2 - Civilization is the progress and advancement in various aspects of life, economic, social, cultural, architectural and artistic.
In other words is a reflection of human activity in a particular place within a specified time.

Egyptian civilization:
1 - prosperity of factors:
- Excellent geographic location.
- Mild weather.
- River Nile.
2 - the most prominent features:
- The pyramids and temples.
- Writing Hirogriffip
- Stuffed mummy.

3 - The social organization in ancient times:
Egyptian society:
Egyptian society was divided into layers are:
1 - the ruling class: the king and his relatives and footnote.
2 - the artisan class and peasantry: make up the vast majority and are the most disadvantaged, exploited this category in the service of the ruling class.
3 - Slaves: deprived of all rights are geared toward the service of King and supervision.

4 - Political organization:
- Pharaoh: His is the supreme authority in the country.
- The Minister: is retained by the pharaoh in the conduct of tasks.
- TheAuthors of the Pharaoh: The mission in the registry.
- Army: state protection and property of the pharaoh.

5 - Agriculture at the ancient Egypt:
They are interested in agriculture, Much as it worked on the draining of the marshes and provide the means to cultivate and harvest, and used the Nile water for irrigation, and of the factors that helped to develop agriculture and a rich soil on the banks of the River Nile and land reclamation, drying, and devised methods and techniques which make Egyptian society, peasant society.

Religious practices and structures of worship:
In Egypt: worship multiple gods and secured the return of objects to life after death, they built temples, pyramids and mummified their bodies, and ended their beliefs to the worship of the pharaoh.

The most prominent of Science:
In Medicine: Ancient Egyptians treated their patients by means of magic and with the passage of time were able to use medicinal herbs and drugs, also reached a simple surgical procedure and embalming the dead.

Egyptian architecture:
Egyptians interested in religious buildings and pyramids to bury their kings in their bodies stuffed and kept their treasures buried with them in addition to tombs buried under the ground.

They used stones as raw material in the administration of palaces, temples and tombs, and ordinary houses were built from wood and textured milk

Conclusion: The reflection on the achievements of ancient civilizations that had affected construction and commercial activity and sophisticated in the techniques of others and the means of irrigation indication of the findings of the rights of different sciences.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

بحث حول الحضارة بالإنجليزية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات تاسوست الخضرا :: المنتدى التعليمي :: البحوث الجاهزة-
انتقل الى: